“Advertiser Disclosure: if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a little commission (at no additional cost to you) Thanks for your support in this way“
Popular items from this list
- A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.See in list
- A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that’ll clean better than bleach.See in list
- A “drain millipede” that’ll dig up all the hair and gunk clogging your drains on the first go.See in list
Check-out Our Top Rated post: 25 Amazon Products That’ll Make Your Home More Inviting — For Guests And For Yourself
1. A rapid egg cooker, which prepares six eggs in any manner your heart desires — hard-, medium-, and soft-boiled eggs, two poached eggs, scrambled eggs, you name it.
Promising review: “I love hard-boiled eggs for protein especially when I’m on the go as a student/worker but it’s hard to wait for the water to boil then put in the eggs and get ready all at the same time. This cooker is amazing!! Saves me time, it’s quick, and I don’t have to watch it while it cooks — I can go get ready and then I hear a loud buzzer notifying me when the eggs are done! (The buzzer is really loud; sounds like a basketball game buzzer.) I was surprised by how fast the eggs cooked.” —OnAJourney
Price: $17.17+ (available in five colors)
2. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the “floating” — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books.
Promising review: “These are so much fun! We ordered the small size, which fits standard hardback books (approximately five to seven hardbacks in my experience). They’re a great way to add some extra storage to our very small home, and we’ve placed them in our hallway so people ask us about them all the time. I’d highly recommend!” —LaBuenaVidaMere
3. A surge protector with six pivoting outlets to enable your gadget-hoarding tendencies.
Promising review: “I love that I can choose whether each plug is front-facing or turned to the side — makes for great cord management. I also love that the design uses the TOP plug on the outlet. So many I found use the bottom plug and all those reviewers complain that the weight of the adapters/cords pull the thing out of the wall. Finally, I like the versatility of being able to screw it into the outlet center point if you need the additional stability, but also that you don’t have to do that if you want something more easily removable.” —Susan B.
4. A “drain millipede” that’ll dig up all the hair and gunk clogging your drains on the first go.
Promising review: “I was amazed at what it pulled out! Gobs of hair from what was probably years ago, over and over again. I kept inserting it until just a little past when it stopped, and kept pulling out more and more gunk. When all was said and done, I had a clean, free-flowing drain. An easy five-star rating for me.” —Mr. Thomas J. Long
5. A miraculous “Easy-Off” oven cleaner if you think it’s maybe time to tend to the epic disaster inside.
Promising review: “Simply UNBELIEVABLE. Fume-free and no gloves needed, but dissolves ANYTHING cooked on! Had not cleaned the oven EVER. Simply sprayed on, shut door over night, and wiped off with paper towels. Do not have to dread cleaning oven ever again!” —Andrew J.
Price: $5.99 (for a 24 oz can)
6. A trio of whimsical cactus hooks that are anything but dry.
Promising review: “This is adorable and fit perfectly in the space I needed it for. I am actually using it as a place my kids can hang their towels in their bathroom. We have a little bit of an unintentional cactus theme going on in there, so this was absolutely perfect. It came with all the right hardware and was easy for me to put up by myself.” —Michelle Carriere
7. Or, a set of minimalist natural-wood hooks to hang things your way.
Promising review: “Me: I’m going to put hooks on the back of the door.
Wife: No you’re not. No hooks, nothing, nada, never.
Me: Here are the hooks for the back of the door.
Wife: Oh, those are so nice!!” —Ihaveopinions
Price: $13.49+ (for a pair; available in black walnut and beech wood)
8. A special organization system for your keys (and mail) if you’ve vowed to stop getting locked out of your apartment all the time in the new year.
Promising review: “Really good design and the price is right! I’ve been looking everywhere for a simple mail holder that had a somewhat thin profile and one that could mount to the wall (or in my case, a wooden panel).” —Brian
9. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that’ll clean better than bleach.
Promising review: “I bought Affresh, ran the dishwasher with two tablets while it was empty, and the difference was astounding. There was still some build up and I figured it would require another cycle, so I popped another two tablets in, ran the machine a second time, and now it looks and sounds brand new. No more film on the glasses, no more dirty dishes from clogged sprayers, no more odors, or build up around the door seals. I’m going to be buying Affresh from now on, and hopefully it will extend the life of my dishwasher.” —Martoune
Price: $3.71 (for six tablets)
10. A premium pair of aerators to give that cheap-o vino of yours one hell of a boost.
Promising review: “These wine aerators are FABULOUS! I do wine demos for different wineries and I don’t always have time to let a bottle of wine breathe properly before a demo starts. They greatly enhance the flavor and it makes all the difference in the world. My sales numbers increased greatly. And you can’t beat the price!” —AshBash
Price: $13.99 (for a two-pack)
11. A carpet spot remover that is sort of beyond belief — so I’ll just let you admire these wild before-and-after shots.
Promising review: “I remember being completely dumbfounded by my pencil eraser as a kid. Where did the marks go? I looked in the air, I looked under my paper. What’s it made of? Does it have to be pink? This carpet cleaner caused the same dumbfounded confusion when ‘spray, rub, gone’ actually worked. I’ve obviously lost some of my childhood curiosity over the years, because I didn’t try to figure out how the carpet stain disappeared. Who cares? It’s gone! I practically skipped to the next room to try it out. The memory smudge of food, footprints, dog vomit. Gone. It even worked SOMEWHAT on the decade-old mystery stain left behind by the previous owners that professional carpet cleaning couldn’t remove. How does it work? I don’t care. What are the ingredients? Pixie dust and incantation. Where did all the stains go? Away.” —k
Price: $11.19 (for a 32-ounce bottle)
12. A storage system for stacking your pans if you’re tired of an avalanche every time you open up your cupboards.
Promising review: “This rack is perfect. I put my largest skillet on the bottom and smallest at the top. I did not secure the rack with the screws that came with it so I can easily move it if I rearrange my pots and pans area. Even without securing it to the cabinet, it works perfectly and doesn’t shift when I remove a pan. I also appreciate the color: Others I have seen are shiny silver, which I did not want. I will be buying another one of these for our cabin. I have already recommended this rack to friends.” —CustomerO
13. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
Promising review: “Shower curtain is beautiful and looks EXACTLY like the photo in the description. I’m quite pleasantly surprised by the quality, especially for the price” —SI801
Price: $14.96+ (available in 11 colors)
14. A wavy ceramic planter perfect for any desk-plant enthusiast.
Promising review: “I love the design of this planter and that it comes with a screen to put in the inside of the planter to cover the drainage hole. This particular planter is patterned beautifully and I would definitely recommend.” —Amazon Customer
15. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
Promising review: “Wow! I would give this 10 stars if I could. We’ve had issues for a few years with the caulking behind the handle of our kitchen faucet turning black from mildew. We’ve scrubbed with what seems like a million different products, with no luck. We were actually just talking about ripping out the caulking and doing a total replacement, but my husband saw this online the other day and decided to order it. Almost immediately when he applied it, you could see it was starting to work. We left it on overnight and the black is COMPLETELY GONE! It’s incredible. 1000% worth the (small) investment.” —Nicole D
16. A wooden phone dock for a classy upgrade to your desk setup at work.
Promising review: “I love this charger. I have it set up in my home office. Looks sleek and high quality. Matches the color/grain of my desk. I am probably going to buy more of these to place around my home.” —GadgetFreek
Price: $9.99 (available in black walnut and white birch)
17. A pair of acacia wood salad utensils to serve some sophistication (as well as salad).
Promising review: “These tongs have become my everyday tool in the kitchen. I have had them about a month now and they are holding up great. I turn everything that I pan cook (hamburgers, shrimp burgers, bacon, grilled cheese) with these. The are larger than others that I have purchased so get a better grip on the food.” —Terri S
18. A photo mobile for an off-the-beaten-path way to show off your favorite memories or inspo clippings.
Promising review: “There was no assembly required, which was a pleasant surprise. I have small Christmas ornaments hanging from this and it looks great.” —Michelle R
Price: $12.94+ (available in four styles)
19. A “things to do around the house” pad because there are bound to be days when your list of chores feels unmanageable.
Promising review: “These help me be so much more productive at home and it helps my husband to see how much I do each day as I can cross them off. The grocery list is very convenient too.” —Bailey
20. A mini bamboo brush and dustpan that’ll be anything but crummy.
Promising review: “I hung this on my kitchen wall to brush crumbs and whatnot off of my counters. It is exactly what I was looking for in size, appearance, and function. Would 100% buy again.” —Amazon Customer
Price: $8.99 (available in green and white/gray)
21. A flexible shower caddy to hold all your shampoos and soaps and look dang good doing it.
Promising review: This caddy is amazing. NO RUST! OMG. Can’t begin to articulate how nice that is. I was concerned a bar of soap wouldn’t work on this (all of the pictures showed liquid soap), but I was wrong. Fits just fine on the lower shelf, in any of the three spots that are available.” —H H
Price: $20 (available in gray, blue, and white)
22. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow shelves can be a nightmare.
Promising review: “My medicine cabinet looks so neat with these organizers! The quality of plastic is good; the compartment size is convenient. I bought a few different sizes and found use for all of them. Highly recommended.” —ZK
Price: $13.95 (available in four styles/sizes)
23. A reusable silicone bag that’s perfect for storing leftovers or toiletries and cooking directly in a sous vide.
Promising review: “I’ve tried a LOT of reusable bags as there are a lot of options out there all using a variety of materials. The fabric ones just get gross over time. The vinyl ones are hard to clean and aren’t usually dishwasher-safe. There are other silicone ones that need a separate rod to close them that you can easily lose. This one is the most simple and easy to use. No separate pieces to lose. Can withstand any temperature/microwave/dishwasher/whatever. And if they get gunky they are very easy to clean and I trust that they aren’t hiding gross crumbs in any of the crevices. My only complaint is the cost — they are the most expensive and I wish they offered a bulk discount. If they were cheaper I would use them for EVERYTHING (open cheese in cheese drawer, all snacks on the go, etc).” —Megan A
Price: $11.99 (available in 13 colors)
24. A pack of reusable stainless-steel straws so you can say, “New year, new sea turtle ally (me).”
Promising review: “The little rubber bumpers are a must! I really love them. Not only do they help tell straws apart but they protect your teeth and lips, and I feel comfortable letting a toddler drink from them as well.” —Jamie Lynn
Price: $6.99 (for an eight-pack with cleaning brush)
25. A natural wood desk lamp for some strong Pixar vibes.
Promising review: “I don’t think it’s possible to be happier with an online purchase than I am with this desk lamp. This is a very high-quality product with an extremely heavy base for stability and real rubber wood for the arm. Even the fittings are made of cast iron. Assembly is easy, and the finished product is both an attractive piece of art AND a functional light source. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it again, and I urge anyone on the fence to take the plunge. This is a very high-quality item.” —Malcolm Bedell
Price: $19.99 (available in black and white)
26. A house-shaped tissue box that’snot a joke.
Promising review: “I first spotted this at a swanky modern hotel room with all-white decor. I love how it hides an unsightly branded tissue box — it practically vanishes! It looks so cute with the tissue-y ‘billow’ of smoke, and is functional too. Every modern minimalist’s dream.” —nycgirl
27. A sheet of stick-on sound dampeners so you don’t have to worry about waking up your roommates when you find yourself opening and closing cabinets for a midnight snack.
Promising review: “These work very well to dampen the sounds of my idiot roommates slamming cabinet doors at all hours of the day. Just make sure you’re wiping down the part of the cabinet they’ll stick to before applying them. The adhesive is good and should hold for a while.” —LMA
Price: $6.99 (for a sheet of 100)
28. A Spatty that helps you get the last drop out of your cosmetic, grocery, and personal care items.
Promising review: “You don’t know how many times I’ve wished I had a small spatula to get the small amount of liquid foundation in the bottle that just would NOT come out, no matter what. I tried turning the bottles upside down and tried scraping the makeup out with anything that I thought might help get the last little bit from the bottom of the bottle. I ordered two sets of these, one for my makeup drawer and another set to use in the kitchen. Thank you for this wonderful product! I love them!” —mtnluci
Price: $11.99 (for a set of two)
29. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won’t mind keeping out.
Promising review: “This hanging cotton canvas bag is a definite lifesaver for my bathroom floor. Instead of having to pick up laundry and collect it before going to the wash, we now can strip down before a shower and basketball-throw our clothing into the hamper. We have an older top-loading washer and this bag holds one full load of wash, which is great for saving space since we no longer need to keep a basket out for collection. This bag has been completely filled with jeans, and the metal frame and hook have not bent or warped from the weight, so it will hold up to heavy laundry.” —Z
Price: $10.99 (available in black and white)
30. A monitor stand and organizer with a special slot for your phone — to free up surface area on your desk and create a workspace that soothes, rather than triggers, your anxiety.
Promising review: “I am a writer and do all of my writing on a laptop, as I do not have a desktop. After getting my Corsair keyboard, I decided I needed to raise the laptop up. My laptop is a decent size and it fits with no issue. Now I’m no longer straining my neck when I write and it clears up the desk a little.” —Evan Bond
Price: $16.99+ (available in four sizes)
31. A rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, making it also windproof and a whole lot easier to use outside.
Promising review: “Looks cool… but most importantly, it works. It’s absolutely windproof. And the charge it lets out is (or looks like) plasma…an awesome purplish zap. It’s easy to charge. This would be a great survival device — you could start a lot fires on one charge. The only thing I had to get used to was not having a flame. If you’re using this for cigarettes, you have to push the cigarette into the arch and move it around a little bit. After you get over that curve, it’s amazing.” —Ronald E. Mahler
Price: $17.99+ (available in six colors)
32. A stainless steel fish turner with slots that has me finally feeling confident in my seafood-prep abilities. (Not fishing for compliments here.)
Promising review: “This is my go-to turner when I’m cooking for anything — not just fish. I’m pretty particular about turners, which sounds odd, but if they aren’t thin enough at the edge, it’s hard to get them under the food. Metal is important so it’s not floppy, and the length is great because it can hold larger pieces of food. Worth it.” —Mary Schumann
33. A terracotta bear friend you can toss in your brown sugar to keep your supply soft and tasting fresh.
Promising review: “After multiple containers for my brown sugar and continuously throwing my brown sugar away due to giant hard lumps, I began to wonder why our brown sugar never lumped as a child. And that’s when I remembered a weird brown bear in our sugar. After a quick Google search I found this! I soaked it in water for 30 mins and then added to my lumpy brown sugar. Two days later there is not a single lump in my sugar! Yay!” —Sneezeloaf
34. A four-part drawer organizer, because half the battle of getting out the door every morning is finding your other sock.
Promising review: “I LOVE LOVE LOVE these organizers!! At just $13 for four organizers I took my chances and ordered two sets of four. I figured, worst-case scenario I would have to cut the dividers out of the bra organizers. I am guessing if you wear a 36 band size or above that the organizer may be too narrow to fit the bra. However I believe you could fold in the extra band and fit them in. I had no problem fitting DD cups into these. I wear a 32DD and the bras fit beautifully in the organizers. I ordered another set for tank tops and other extras I did not think of before. Great product for a great price!” —Elizabeth L Blackwell
Price: $13.97 (available in white and gray)
35. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
Promising review: “My sister-in-law is a busy mom with a bunch of kids and barely any time to get ready. So when I heard she was always misplacing her earbuds and that was eating into her gym time, I hopped onto Amazon and grabbed her the cutest earbud organizer I could find. She loves it, and it really helps because she can tuck it in her bag and even attach it to some of her workout bags.” —TheOrdinaryHiker
Price: $5.39 (available in 10 colors)
36. A skeleton ice cube mold tray, because Halloween can be every day if you want it to be.
Promising review: “The silicone mold is rigid enough to hold its shape but flexible enough to pop out the finished product without damaging either the ice or the mold. The level of detail is pretty impressive.” —David M
37. A multitool that might honestly serve more functions in life than I do?? (It’s a slotted spoon, solid spoon, spatula, turner, and a cutting tool!) I need a moment to process.
Promising review: “Give it a cap and a costume, this is the only thing I need in the kitchen! I am often looking for tools that can replace the other 30 I have collected in my kitchen. I have used this to flip grilled cheese, stir red beans and rice, strain Brussels sprouts, and taste sauce. I use the flat edge to cut onions that were too large once in the pot and scrape the bottom of the pan. The uni-tool feels nice in my hand, has held up fine in multiple dishwashings, and has allowed me to toss a few kitchen tools that have become obsolete.” —Hiawhatha
38. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
Promising review: “Good quality. I loved being able to purchase these and put them in frames for a fraction of the cost of other look-alikes. Took some digging to find frames that were good-looking and a good price, but I found them. Love my botanical wall.” —Mon
Price: $11.99 (for four 8×10 prints)
39. An adjustable reading clip, the cheaper and just-bright-enough alternative to a floor lamp.
Promising review: “This lamp is absolutely perfect. I get up early in the morning for my Bible study and this lamp gives off the perfect amount of light so I can see and not wake my husband. It also has a strong clip so my cat can’t pull it down. I am thrilled with it.” —Terra
Price: $14.86+ (available in black and silver)
40. A pack of oven rack shields for anyone who is constantly burning themselves on their rack, whether they’re taking protective measures or not.
Promising review: “A must for my kitchen. It has prevented burns that I get constantly on my wrist and arm no matter how careful I am.” —beth devener
Price: $9.99 (for a three-pack)
41. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you’ve finished.
Promising review: “These are the most amazing cutting boards! It is so handy to be able to slice, dice, chop, and then fold it up and pour into a bowl. I love them and have them in three sizes!” —C. Whitten
Price: $10.50 (available in six colors)
42. A pack of adhesive light sensors you can attach to your bed (or inside your drawers, if you have a storage frame) for better visibility in the middle of the night.
Promising review: “I purchased these lights as a gift for my husband. We’ve been to a couple of nice hotels that would have motion-sensor lights under their beds that were nice when having to wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. The lights were incredibly easy to use, just put the AAA batteries (not included) in and voila! I placed them on a middle post under our bed and the adhesive backing seems to be holding up. Now anytime it’s dark, because they won’t turn on with the lights on, we can move around our room without having to turn any lights on and are able to see just fine. The lights also only stay on for about 10-15 seconds, which is perfect for us.” —H. Michelle
43. A set of magnetic spice jar dispensers, so you’ll never have to ask where the salt went ever again. (Might I suggest checking the side of your fridge?)
Promising review: “Finally!!! We searched for a long time for spice jars that would hold a nice amount of spices. These are perfect! With a pour or sprinkle option, window to see the spice level, strong magnet, and space-saving square shape! We planned to just put our ‘popular’ spices in them but we love them so much we are buying another set so we can have all our spices organized!!” —JT
Price: $8.95+ (available in sets of 3, 6, 12, and 24)
44. A grill scrubber to remove stubborn grease and grime without breaking a sweat.
Promising review: “My grill accumulated a lot of crud as a result of many cookouts. I tried to keep it as clean as possible with a wire brush and various cleaning pads and cleaners. I never could get the rack and grates to look like new. There was always a layer of permanent food residue, carbon, and other debris that defied removal. I decided to give the Magic Stone Grill Cleaner a shot. Surprise! Surprise! This is truly a magic stone. It removed everything from the grill parts that I worked on and left them looking like new. The cleaning process did put grooves in the bottom of the stone and that helped to get the sides cleaned off as well.” —Duffer
45. A pair of genius pull strings so you’ll never be confused about whether the string you’re tugging at controls the fan or the light.
Promising review: “This is pretty much the cutest thing I’ve ever not needed but HAD TO HAVE! I love these and they look great. I was surprised with the quality and expected it to not quite match the picture (glass-half-empty type, I guess) but they really are adorable and look nice.” —Jamie L. Landuyt
Price: $6.88+ (available in nickel and bronze)
46. A bedside caddy to hold your reading materials and prevent piles from accumulating.
Promising review: “I love this caddy — it fits snugly between the mattresses and has never fallen out. I put my Kindle and iPod with ear buds in here, so I can easily find them without knocking things over on the bedside table. It’s sturdy, and seems to be lasting well in the six months or so that I have used it — still looks like the day I got it. Great purchase!” —K.B.
47. An avocado slicer for anyone who is always coming dangerously close to chopping off their fingers while prepping avocados.
Promising review: “Avocado? Yes, Please! This tool is awesome. Easy to cut open the fruit. Pit remover works well, just push onto the pit and give it a twist, and the pit pops right out. The best part is the slicer. Makes beautiful slices for a great presentation. The tool can then be used to scrape any remaining fruit out of the skin. Really happy I bought this tool!” —NPR MAN
49. And a sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
Promising review: “Basically the best cleaning tool ever. Walls, counters, sinks, toys, you name it, I’ve used a Magic Eraser on it. We have a light-color sink basin in the kitchen and I use these once a week to keep it sparkling white. I used to have to use heavy-duty cleaner but just a quick wipe down with the Magic Eraser and it’s good as new!” —seven4eleven
Price: $4.94 (for a four-pack)
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- Also Read: 10 Best Hair Clippers for Home Use
- The Top-Rated Multicookers for Busy Home Cooks
- The Best Spiralizers on amazon for Zoodles
- The Best Electric Skillets for Home Chefs
- The Best Electric Knives for Home Chefs and Anglers
- Get Healthy With the 10 Best Salad Spinners
- The Best Tire Gauges from Amazon we swear by
- 40 Amazon Household Products With Small Price Tags And Major Results
- 20 Random Products We Love & Want To Share With You
- 20 Small Things That’ll Help Put A Big Smile On Your Face
- 39 Amazing Gifts for 2020 to Give From You to You
- 23 Cheap amazon products That’ll Help Upgrade Your Bathroom
- 25 Amazon Products That’ll Make Your Home More Inviting — For Guests And For Yourself
Digital Marketing Strategist Specializing in Content Writing, E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Social Media Outreach, Link-Building, Social Media Marketing. Currently, I’m a Personal Blogger and E-commerce Entrepreneur for both of my websites. However open to Freelance Projects anytime.
Marketing at https://www.sureshopify.store and various Freelance Projects with the help of tools like Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Ahrefs, Semrush, Hootsuite, Hubspot, and many more. I love learning new tools and things to implement in my strategies and making a difference.
I have over 5 years of experience working with Brands, Entrepreneurs, and Influencers creating cohesive strategies that bring all of the pieces together. Now I primarily work with entrepreneurs who want to build their audience and launch something big on the internet
Digital Marketing Strategist Specializing in Content Writing, E-Commerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing, Social Media Outreach, Link-Building, Social Media Marketing. Currently, I'm a Personal Blogger and E-commerce Entrepreneur for both of my websites. However open to Freelance Projects anytime. Marketing at https://www.sureshopify.store and various Freelance Projects with the help of tools like Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Ahrefs, Semrush, Hootsuite, Hubspot, and many more. I love learning new tools and things to implement in my strategies and making a difference. I have over 5 years of experience working with Brands, Entrepreneurs, and Influencers creating cohesive strategies that bring all of the pieces together. Now I primarily work with entrepreneurs who want to build their audience and launch something big on the internet