Disclaimer Please note that in this post Without These 40 Products, Your Kitchen is [incomplete] some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission If you purchase through those links. loose all of the products listed below and recommend them because they are companies that I have found helpful and trustworthy. Please let one know If you have any questions about anything listed below!“
1. A sink caddy to keep your favorite scrubbing tools handy — without letting them sit in their own filth. This bb has a handy drip tray (with a build-in spout!) you can empty out every so often.
Promising review: “I love all OXO products and am also happy with this purchase. I place my dish sponges in this and there is enough room for a brush as well. I like also the vent insert which keeps the sponges separate. The compartment at the bottom is a great idea in the design to allow for emptying water rather than letting it pool at the bottom. It is a separate compartment which is of clear plastic and allows you to visibly see if it needs emptying. Great product. Very satisfied.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (also available in stainless steel).
2. Ethylene gas–absorbing apples for anyone tired of fresh produce spoiling before they can use it — the company claims these’ll save the average household up to $600 per year.
They can keep produce fresher for two to three times longer. Each packet inside the Bluapple lasts three months, and you can order replacement packets as needed.
Promising review: “This product works so much better than I thought it would! Worth every penny. The little ethylene gas (produce lets off this gas and it speeds up it’s demise) absorbing packet goes into the apple and you just toss it in your product drawer. Easy peasy! This pack comes with two apples and enough packets to last a full year. I have had strawberries last over a week in the drawer (no fuzzy mold or squishy spots). This has resulted in less waste and I am sure that they have more than paid for themselves in food savings in just a couple of months. So glad I gave these a try.” —Lisa C.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.99.
3. A stainless steel Sink Shroom from the makers of the cult-fave TubShroom that’ll blend right in with your sink and keep *all* the pesky food remnants from clogging your drain.
That hollow black part in the middle? That’s designed so the sink will still drain, even if you have a big pot blocking it!
Promising review: “As someone on a septic system, we can’t have a garbage disposal. Consequently we’ve always lived by sink strainers. And I’ve tried and dealt with many different ones. But this is, far and away, the best I’ve even utilized. The holes are sized such that the tiny, meaningless stuff, goes through. And the design is such that even when full of gunk it still drains, and very well at that. Meanwhile, it doesn’t accidentally let gunk through that might clog your drain. In the end, it’s difficult to describe how great this is. Just drop the cash and check it out for yourself. You’ll be glad you did.” —R. Snare
Get it from Amazon for $11.99
4. And a sink cleaner and polish formulated to use on stainless steel AND porcelain sinks (plus cast iron, corian, acrylic, and more) to restore that just-like-new shine *and* protect against further damage. That new sink you’ve been wanting? It can wait, now.
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.95.
Promising review: “This amazing product saved us $1,000. This product is amazing!. We have a kitchen sink that was so stained and scratched that we were shopping around for a new one. My wife stumbled on this product and we decided to give it a try. I used my drill with a soft buffing attachment, and after about 30 minutes, the sink was like brand new!! Highly recommend this product.” —Joseph Rodriguez
5. A roll of ~bamboo~ paper towels you can toss in the washing machine and reuse over *120 times*. They’re super-absorbent and durable, but are soft enough to use on your skin, too. You can even use them on your Swiffer!
6. A KitchenAid stand mixer for any bakers or mashed potato lovers. Creaming butter just takes TOO LONG to do it with a hand mixer, and this machine will last for *years* (and years and years and years).
It has 10 speed settings, comes with a flat beater with flex edge, dough hook, and wire whip, and you can get TONS of attachments to make the most use out of this bb. Hello homemade pasta!
Promising review: “I have waited for years to buy one. Finally said enough is enough. Why did I wait so long!!! Oh my gosh. The amount of time it saves is just amazing. Never believed the hype on all the time saving etc that a KitchenAid would give. It’s true. Recently made my first homemade pie with meringue (yuck). My Grandma would have been proud. (and I know I owe it all to the KitchenAid) It is heavy, so it has it’s own section of counter rather than being put up and pulled out each time it is used. Besides, I like looking at it. This one came with the whisk, paddle, and dough hook, they are very easy to change out. There other attachments that can be bought for it also, such as a pasta maker, a spiralizer, an ice cream making attachment…it goes on and on. If you are like I was….and want it, but can’t really bring yourself to do it….Go for it! You will love it! I wish I had done it years ago.” —Martha
Get it from Amazon for $389.99 (also available in purple)
7. A knife sharpener with two grooves (one for coarse sharpening and one for quick touch-ups) to make your year-old knives slice like brand new.
Promising review: “I have had my set of knives for over 10 years. I was looking to replace them when someone recommended trying to sharpen them. I hated sharpening the knives with the sharpener they came with. I wanted something easy. This was it! I sharpened all my knives with it and they are like they were when I first purchased them. This knife sharpener made it quick and easy. It saved me a lot of money from purchasing a new set. If your knives are dull, give this a try. You can’t beat it for the price!” —M. Bell
Get it from Amazon for $5.99 (available in three colors).
8. If you have stainless steel appliances, a must-have plant-based cleaner to remove streaks, marks, and fingerprints from all of your appliances with one wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
Promising review: “If you have a Subzero fridge, you know the struggle is real when it comes to keeping it clean. It’s a different type of stainless steel and shows all product residue. Then I found this stuff. Oh wow! A few seconds of polishing and it looks amazing!! it has never looked this good, this shiny, and this clean! Best product ever!” —Katerina
Get the set of cleanser and polish from Amazon for $16.99.
9. A set of Rubbermaid containers with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you’ll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
The set includes five 0.5-cup, five 1.25-cup, five 2-cup, two 3-cup, two 5-cup, and two 7-cup containers, plus the lids (of course).
Promising review: “These are rated #1 and I can see why! They are microwave and dishwasher safe. I love how they stack together and that the lids fit a couple different sizes! Very sturdy and they look great! I hate dealing with container messes so much!! These have helped keep things more organized and makes it easy to find a lid or a container without losing my mind! The containers nest together, and the lids can stack on top of each other too. Locks firmly too! Yet it’s easy to take the lids off. Extra bonus for me! I’ve already washed them, and they came out perfectly! Love these!! I bought the 42 piece set. It had enough variety in container storage and lids! I’m very happy I bought these!! I highly recommend them!” —Geo
Get a 42-piece set from Amazon for $23.78
10. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, rust, grease, and other nasty buildups so your machine runs more efficiently than ever (aka you do *not* have to replace your whole unit if your dishes just aren’t getting as clean as they used to) — while you just sit back and relax.
Promising review: “After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher, due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing it’s job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in good housekeeping magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, per instructions, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!” —Sheila
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $5.99.
11. A six-quart programmable slow-cooker that’ll save you money on gas — while making it easier to buy and prepare meals ingredients in bulk. You deserve a set-it-and-forget-it dinner after a long day, too.
You can set it to cook anywhere up to 12 hours, and the digital timer displays how long is left (perfect for any impatient kiddos to check on dinner). Aaaaand the crock and lid are both dishwasher safe!
Promising review: “Love, love, love my new slow cooker. I now own two of them. Ridiculously easy to clean. Nothing burns to the pot and wipes right off. Super light weight which makes cleaning that much easier. My family truly believes our food took on a better flavor using the nonstick crockpot versus the heavy ceramic crockpot. Highly suggest this crockpot. It arrived promptly on time.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
12. A silicone safeguard to prevent your pot from boiling over and getting pasta water all over your cooktop. Are you as TIRED of scrubbing as I am?!
A watched pot never boils, but an unwatched pot makes a huge mess. This bb is heat safe up to 482 degrees, so you can safely pee while your pasta cooks without dealing with the aftermath. You can even steam veggies right on top!
Promising review: “Love this product! It does exactly what it is designed to do. It really works, has prevented many boil overs for me. I can now make my oatmeal, pasta, or chicken broth without any worry of a messy spill-over. I no longer have to stand near the stove to watch for the boil-over point, I can do other things or get distracted while this marvelous invention takes care of whatever I am simmering or boiling. It is a great value, you get two of them and I gave one to my son who cooks. It is also easy to clean, you can pop the yellow flower off for easier cleaning.” —Hey Mom
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (also available in green)
13. A panini press with floating lids that can perfectly grill up any size sandwich — and at a way smaller price tag than an airplane ticket to Italy…or a trip to your local deli on the regular.
And it stores vertically for compact storage in even the teeniest kitchens.
Promising review: “Freaking awesome! Who knew?! Just like the real thing, at a rock bottom price. This is one of the smartest purchases I have made in a while. This little machine works. The only thing is you have to remember to unplug. Love it. I am eating loads of veggies because of this little number, and saving money as well making my sandwiches at home.” —Customer
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
14. Cheese storage paper guaranteed to keep your cheddar sharp, your Parmesan poppin’, and your Brie better than ever for way, way longer. You know spaghetti with a little EVOO + parm is your go-to last-minute dinner, so keep that parmesan FRESH!
The paper breathes just the right amount, maintaining the perfect humidity and mimicking the environment that cheese is aged in.
Promising review: “Before I bought this cheese paper I would do the cheese search in the refrigerator. After buying cheeses, opening them, and then rewrapping them in heaven knows what (namely plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and plastic containers), it was always the same result: moldy cheese. This box contains the paper in sheets plus some stickers that you can write on with the name of the cheese and the date it was wrapped or even sell by date. There are also pictures of a sheep, cow, and goat so the source can be identified by circling or checking one of them! What I also like is that the cheeses can be rewrapped after use and amazingly the stickers still stick! The paper can also be cut to size to wrap smaller cheeses. So far I have noted that the cheeses have stayed fresh with not a trace of mold. I highly recommend this product to all cheese lovers!” —Prairie Woman
Get a package of 15 11″x14″ sheets of cheese paper from Amazon for $9 (also available in larger packs).
15. An Instant Pot for whipping up press-the-button-and-watch-the-magic-happen dishes and meals. Use it to make low-effort rice, pressure cooked dishes, slow cooked dishes, and so so so so so much more.
Promising review: “I can’t believe that I love this thing. All my friends were getting them and raving about it. But I absolutely hate my slow cooker, and I figured this device would be much the same. I finally decided to get one when my friend posted that she had made amazing carnitas in it. My husband is Mexican and carnitas are his favorite food, so I thought I’d get one to try it out and hope everyone was right. The first thing I made (after the water test) was the carnitas and they KNOCKED OUR SOCKS OFF. Then I made rice and it came out better than my old rice cooker. Tonight I made ribs and the entire family went wild. I’ve had this Instant Pot for roughly 48 hours and I’m already using it for a fourth time right now to make oatmeal. Get one. You will not be sorry.” —Regina Croskey-Corcoran
Get a six-quart Instant Pot from Amazon for $79 (also available in three-quart and eight-quart sizes).
16. A minimalist silverware tray that’ll help you save drawer space, make emptying the dishwasher easier and keep the cutlery for becoming ~clutter-ly~.
Promising review: “I thought this would be handy, and help with space management in a small apartment. It turned out to be absolutely perfect. It keeps the silverware clean, and stores a lot in a very small space. I love it. I got two, because I inherited my grandmothers silverware, so there are two types of forks and two types of spoons, and I wanted things separate and organized. Two organizers fit side-by-side in a standard apartment drawer. After getting these, I picked up the knife organizer, and it’s just as handy and useful.” —Jerimi
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).
17. An odor-neutralizing trashcan with a step-on opening mechanism so you don’t have to touch it with your germy, chicken-breast hands.
The best part? The lid closes *slowly* so it doesn’t make that loud BANG every time. You can get three-packs of odor filters for $15.71 — each filter last about three months.
Promising review: “Easy to use foot pedal. Doesn’t hit the wall and can be pushed all the way against the wall. Trash bag when put on can be tucked in between pull out and outer can so you don’t see it when its closed. Great size and I love the slow close lid. Seems very well made and looks great. Highly recommend.” —Amber
Get it from Amazon for $77.53 (also available in a 13-gallon size in three finishes).
18. A spice *drawer* organizer so you can turn the messiest part of the kitchen into a clear, easy-to-read assortment of jars and labels. You’ll save cabinet space AND never accidentally add cumin where you meant to add coriander again.
Spice racks only *wish* they could. These drawer liners are made of a soft foam to keep your jars in the right position (label up!) so you can quickly grab what you need. And you can trim ’em to fit your drawers!
Promising review: “This is one of my favorite things I’ve ever purchased from Amazon! I think this will be my go-to gift for all of my friends who love cooking as much as I do! Freeing up cabinet space and having something that can so easily be rinsed off in the sink makes this a for-sure buy!” —momonono
Get a 10-foot roll from Amazon for $15.99.
19. And a set of minimal labels (available in sets of 20, 40, or 80, depending on how extensive your collection is) so you can see everything laid out neatly — and you can just buy in bulk to refill!
Real and Vibrant is an Etsy shop owned and founded by Sapana Chandra, an author, recipe developer, and food blogger (her blog is also called Real and Vibrant).
20. A pack of sound-dampening bumpers you can stick right on noisy cabinets to keep you from being jarred awake with the BANG that indicates someone else’s late-night or early-morning bowl of cereal.
Promising review: “Funny enough, but this is one of my favorite low-cost upgrades to the house. Our previous dampers were a cloth that came with the cabinets and were getting a bit thin. Thought I would try and upgrade to save on the stress of the hickory doors. Wow was I surprised of the difference of a good bumper. These stick on very strong, but don’t ruin the wood if removed. They have a beautiful but solid thud that is not loud, but also don’t bounce the door or drawer back at you which others might do. There are also so many in the pack that I replaced every bumper in the house, good or bad, and still haven’t gone through half the bag. They’ll be passed down through the generations!” —Andy Levesque
Get a sheet of 100 from Amazon for $6.99.
21. An under-the-sink water filtration system to help you kiss your Brita goodbye and pour a glass of the good stuff straight from the tap.
It has a two-step filter that removes 99.99% of contaminants, and it comes with direct connect hoses to hook right up to the standard 3/8″ valves in U.S. kitchen sinks. It’s designed to be installed in under three minutes.
Promising review: “We have town water and it seems they are putting more and more chlorine in it every year. We should be getting used to it and tasting it less and less, not more! The refrigerator filters are super expensive and weren’t cutting it. Every time I put a glass to my mouth it smelled like a swimming pool. I searched the internet and decided to give this a try due to the positive reviews and affordability. Wow! easy install (I’m an avid DIYer). And the taste! The chorine taste is just gone! No more overpriced fridge filters for us. I love that the filter replacement procedure is basically the same as a fridge. Just twist and remove. We love it so much I teed off the fridge line and put a dispenser at our sink as well. The flow on this thing is just amazing! And the water tastes great! Don’t waste your money on the expensive, complicated ones. My parents have a three-chambered, name brand filter at their house. It was expensive, the replacement filters are expensive, it is a pain in the petunias to replace the filters, and the flow rate is pathetic! But guess what! Our water from this filter tastes just as good as theirs at a fraction of the price, plus it’s way more convenient, plus the flow rate is way better. I just can’t say enough. Love, Love it! You will too!” —BJ
Get it from Amazon for $79.99.
22. A set of motion-sensing strip lights for installing effortless under-cabinet lighting (making your kitchen look more ~expensive~!) and brightening dark pantries.
They go on when you get within three meters (almost 10 feet), and turn off 15 seconds after you walk out of range. And they just stick right on — how easy is that?
Promising review: “One of the smartest things that I’ve purchased in a while. Just peel off the double-sided tape cover and stick the magnet wherever you need light. The light is metal so it clings to the magnet that you just stuck to the wall, ceiling, wherever — it’s super easy to change the batteries. Motion-sensing so you don’t have to touch them — just be there. Also, they are light-sensitive so that you don’t waste battery power if there is enough light anyway. I like to use rechargeable batteries so that I don’t have to buy batteries all the time. They are bright enough for a regular closet or under a kitchen cabinet and the lights are LED so they are energy-efficient. I just bought a couple more 3-packs for seasonal gifts. This is a no-brainer — you need this!” —Kindle Customer
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $18.99.
23. A clip-on strainer made of sturdy BPA-free silicone so you can drain your pasta one-handed! No more overcooked pasta while you try to unearth that giant colander.
Promising review: “I cannot say enough good about this strainer. It fits all my pots from small to huge, even frying pans! I have strainers, colanders, every kind of lid converter………..This strainer is the best ever. When the pot is too heavy for me to hold to drain off the water, with this I can still hold on with both hands, and then when it is mostly drained, I set the pot in the sink to continue to drain. Washes up like a dream, or toss in the dishwasher. I do not know how I lived without this strainer. Now I can get rid of probably 20 items out of my kitchens!” —SGA
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in four colors).
24. A set of reusable liners to keep your oven cleaner than ever. No worries if your lasagna drips over or your sweet potatoes ooze a little — you won’t have to scrub out the oven, just remove these when the oven cools and you can wash ’em right up in the sink.
And you can trim them with a pair of scissors to fit whatever size oven you have.
Promising review: “I have used these liners for years. I hate cleaning my oven and this liner has saved me so much time and effort, not to mention my oven always looks like new. I should comment on the durability of these liners. It recommends that you remove the liner before initiating the self-cleaning feature on the oven. I admit that I have forgotten a couple times. Although it does the liner no good, it does stand up to the tremendous heat. I would recommend this liner for every busy person who has no time or desire to clean their oven. It’s amazing.” —Cartec
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.95.
25. A Nutribullet with a full-size blender and two to-go blender cups for anyone who loves smoothies, hummus, soup, and other blended delicacies you don’t need to make A TON of at a time — but hates using extra dishes. Aka every single person.
It has both a regular large blender container, plus two travel cups for one less thing to clean.
Promising review: “I’ve been using my NutriBullet every day, usually multiple times a day, to make smoothies using frozen fruit, frozen veggies, fresh veggies, and other ingredients. By using frozen ingredients I don’t need ice, just cold water. This thing works great. I had an older model for years. It still worked. But I wanted one with a faster motor. Everything has been improved since the last one I bought. It is so easy to use, and it is so easy to clean. It is noisy, but it’s so efficient that you don’t need to leave it on long. I love that when I press the ‘extract’ button it goes ahead and does its thing and a minute or so later I have a smoothie. I have only positive things to say about my NutriBullet. I gave the old one away and it’s still working for the person I gave it to.” —LaurieJay
Get it from Amazon for $139.99.
26. A stylish acrylic block and set of sleek black knives, because this’ll really dress up your kitchen — and the bonus is they actually are really great knives too!
This bb comes with 13 knives, a pair of kitchen scissors, a peeler, and a two-stage knife sharpener.
Promising review: “These knives are great! They stay super sharp, they’re comfortable to hold, and I love how much counter space it leaves as opposed to a big bulky knife block. Fits perfectly in my minimalist kitchen!!! And it looks great on my counter being one of the few things that I keep on my countertop! It is the perfect amount of knives without being too many knives (I don’t like things in excess)! I have never had a cheese knife before, and this baby is my favorite one in the whole set! LOL! It slices through hard cheeses like butter! Have not tried on soft cheese, but I’m sure it’ll be great because it is super sharp! I can’t say enough about how much I love these knives!!” —Sadie Allen
Get them from Amazon for $49.99 (also available in a smaller set).
27. And a four-pack of durable (aka they won’t get all gouged up when chopping) cutting boards you can bend into a funnel shape for easy ingredient adding. And they have a textured back so they won’t slip and slide while you’re chopping.
They’re color-coded and individually labelled so you won’t cross-contaminate in the kitchen: red for meat, green for vegetables, blue for fish, and yellow for fruit.
Promising review: “This is the best idea, labeled cutting boards! Now if I could just get my hubby to use them based on their labels that would be great. They are thin and flexible which is perfect for bending to transfer things straight to the pot. I have not noticed I have left any knife marks on the mats yet. I love that they are dishwasher safe and with so many of them I got rid of my gigantic cutting board that didn’t fit in the DW. I wish they came in all one color options with the labels, but that’s just personal preference.” —KT Marie
Get a set of four from Amazon for $11.39 (also available in a pack of seven).
28. A Nespresso Vertuo that’ll save both counter space ~aNd~ the amount of money you spend at your local coffee shop on high-quality espressos and coffees.
It heats up in 15 seconds and has a 40-ounce water tank so you don’t have to fill it every morning.
Promising review: “I like iced coffee with high caffeine. This fits the bill perfectly and is a joy to use and drink. My Starbucks monthly bill has come down considerably after buying this unit, and I’m ready to hit the ground running that much sooner in the morning. I especially enjoy the self cleaning feature and the ability to run it for smaller or larger cup sizes. Truly a premium product.” —David T.
Get it from Amazon for $149+ (available in five colors, plus in bundle options with the Aeroccino milk frother).
If you’re looking to save on more counter space, I have the Vertuo Plus, which I use all the time and love — you can get it for $112.46. When I haven’t made cold brew, I opt for a hot coffee make with my Nespresso Vertuo — it makes my mornings *SO* much easier.
29. Or if the iced stuff is more your thing, an airtight cold brew maker so you can get your ice-cold caffeine fix immediately upon waking up. Waiting in that Starbucks before even having your coffee? No thank you!
Air tight = your coffee won’t taste like the Chinese food leftovers that are *also* in your fridge.
Promising review: “I was wasting money every single morning at Starbucks on coffee I didn’t even like until the Takeya came into my life. I went from spending $90 to $100 on coffee a month to under $10. This is how I make my coffee: I fill up the tube about three quarters of the way full of coffee grounds (so it’s extra concentrated) on Saturday night. On Monday morning I remove the coffee grounds and pour three parts coffee and one part cold water over ice in my to go cup with a splash of coconut milk. Adding the water to it makes it so I can make five cups of coffee — good for one every morning for the entire work week. That way I don’t have to worry about running out since it takes about 36 hours to make. It’s that easy! Not only does it save me money but it also saves me all the time I spent waiting in the drive through (I live in Seattle lines for coffee get long!) Bottom line is it’s totally worth it if you’re trying to find ways to cut back on spending.” —Katie Bee
Get it from Amazon for $21.05 (also available in a larger two-quart size and three colors).
WOW LOOK, it’s ANOTHER product I personally own and love! My Starbucks cold brew habit cut back *significantly* when I bought this. Check out my review of this iced coffee maker for all the deets!
30. A fume-free oven cleaner you can spray on, leave for a minute, and then wipe away for an oven so clean, you’ll think it was swapped out for a new model overnight.
Promising review: “Miracle in a spray can! I had just about given up on my stove top, and was getting ready to purchase a replacement top when I came across this product. I sprayed it on the entire surface of my stove and let it sit for two days. After that, with a little elbow grease I was able to easily remove all the extensive build up! It almost looks like brand new. By investing a few dollars and time, I was able to save so much more, since I no longer need to purchase a new stove top. Such a bargain in this little spray can.” —Jem
Get it from Amazon for $17.40.
31. A grocery list notepad stuck right on your fridge so you 1) never forget anything at the grocery store, and 2) stop wasting money on impulse purchases you don’t *actually* need. Stick to the list!
Promising review: “I put these right on the front of the fridge. I tend to run to the grocery store for one thing I forgot and end up with a whole buggy full. I’m thinking this will surely save me trips to the store and money that I usually waste buying something else. There are extra lines to write in anything that’s not listed. Perfect!” —CD
Get it from Amazon for $6.36 (available in four colors, plus versions for vegetarian and keto diets).
32. Antimicrobial silicone sponges that’ll never get stinky — they’re almost 100% resistant to mold and mildew, more durable than regular sponges, and won’t scratch your pots and pans!
They *guarantee* that each scrubber sponge will stay odor-free for at least three months.
Promising review: “My girlfriend has a keen nose for mildew, which meant we were throwing out kitchen sponges well before they were worn out. I came across these and was very happy with the first ones we tried. Absolutely no odor, even after several weeks worth of usage. The scrubber will break down long before it starts to smell. A definite winner in my book!” —Amazon Customer
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $9.95.
Also available in a version designed to clean your stovetop!
33. A salad spinner to keep your greens washed and fresh for crisp salads whenever you want. You’ll never be surprised looking into a sad bowl of wilted and spoiled greens. “But…I *just* bought these!!”
This one has a smart, wobble-free design, and the corners make it easy to pour the excess water out neatly!
Promising review: “I eat a huge amount of greens everyday. I like to wash them and then dry them thoroughly before I store them. This spinner really dries the vegetables and then you don’t get those nasty wilting bits in the containers of baby greens from the market after a day or two. Well worth the money and looks like it will last a very long time.” —JPC10
Get it from Amazon for $30.97.
34. Rubbermaid FreshWorks storage containers with venting technology to keep produce fresh for up to 80% longer.
The vents regulate the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide and keeps moisture away so your strawberries taste freshly-picked days and days and days later. I recently got a couple of these and a bunch of basil and strawberries stayed fresh for SO LONG!!
Promising review: “I read the reviews and thought I’d give these a try since they here easily half the price of the other ones I looked at that had to have the charcoal filters replaced periodically. These need no filter changes and oh-my-gosh, they work! I went on a 10 day trip to visit my mom and left my husband home with asparagus, strawberries, and spinach in the containers. He ate some of all of them, but there was plenty left when I got back and they were in perfect condition! I couldn’t believe it! These will save us a lot of money not throwing away food because we couldn’t get through it fast enough. (We shop at Costco and get large containers of produce.) These are TOTALLY worth getting and I will be getting a few more sizes. Excellent product!!!” —Elizabeth Walter
Get them from Amazon for $6.29+ each (available in six sizes and in sets of multiples).
35. A five-in-one wine stopper that’ll also aerate, filter out cork particles, pour neatly, and re-cork the bottle. If you’ve got any wine about, you need this.
Get it from Amazon for $9.50 (also available in several multi-packs).
Promising review: “Don’t know what the ‘flavor’ category means with respect to these wine bottle stoppers but the stoppers work as advertised. A local vineyard was using them in their sample room so I assumed that since a vineyard was using them, they would work as advertised and they do. You can lay a wine bottle flat and it won’t leak. Nice that it filters out cork crumbs.” —Lawrol
36. The Flavor Bible, a cookbook and guide to creating mouth-watering combinations of ingredients, textures, and temperatures for all skill levels as you develop confidence in the kitchen. It has over 1,000 five-star reviews alone, btw!
There are suggested combinations (over 70 things go well with chickpeas, apparently), plus pages dedicated to specific main ingredients (like chicken or lamb) to inspire you to create *your own* recipes. One reviewer said that if they could only keep five books, this would be one of them!
37. A set of five stainless steel mixing bowls with silicone non-stick bottoms, because whether you’re creaming together frosting, tossing together the ingredients for a pasta salad, or whisking eggs to make a scramble, you do NOT want your hard work to end up on the floor.
And LIDS for marinating and storage!
Promising review: “A VERY outstanding set of bowls. They are built to last a long, long time, very attractive stainless steel, inside measurements and a protective bottom to save your countertops. Very well though out, great sealing lids. I gave 4 stars for weight but that is a good thing!!!! These bowls are heavy duty and the 4 stars rating is deceiving because these are not cheap, thinly made…. they are sturdy and robust!!!” —Richard A Norman
Get a set of five from Amazon for $30.99.
38. A Cerama-Bryte cooktop cleaning kit, which includes a cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range — no matter how long it’s been there.
Promising review: “Never give up, like the Little Engine that could. I love my glass top stove, but cleaning it is not as easy as just wiping it down. If you have one, you know how it is when something boils over or spills. This bakes whatever hits the glass and leaves those frustrating scorch marks. No matter how hard I scrubbed, I could never get the film off. I have tried every cleaning product, as well every home remedy suggestion and it never removes the marks. I came across this product on Amazon and after reading the reviews, thought, ‘Why not?’ Ah, all is good in the world after finding this. I put a quarter-size dot of Cerama Bryte, scrubbed it with a light scratch pad, and rainbows and unicorns came dancing. Ah, so shiny. I think I’ve invested 20+ labor hours trying to clean the stove top, and just gave up. With this product, it took me five minutes. If you have the same issue, get this stuff — it’s incredible. 5 stars+++” —Implied Queens
Get the kit from Amazon for $11.50.
39. An easy-breezy pineapple corer perfect 🎶 if you like piña coladas 🎶… but not spending a fortune on pre-cut pineapple. This thing is so easy to use, it’s like a tropical vacation in your kitchen.
Cut off the top of your pineapple, twist the corer into the fruit (kind of like a wine bottle corkscrew), then pull it out. You now have a cored and spiral-cut pineapple in minutes!
Get it from Amazon for $11.98+ (available in five colors).
Promising review: “OMG! Why did I take so long to get one of these? I would typically spend two or three minutes slicing up a pineapple and I LOVE pineapple so its pretty common for me. Now, I can do it in 30 seconds, and that was the first time not knowing what I was doing or what to expect. I suspect I’ll have this down to 10 seconds on the next go round. Love IT! Oh, BTW, it is sturdy and seems like it should last a while.” —riverseine
40. A pair of herb scissors guaranteed to make you say, “Chopping skills? Who needs ’em!” If you like adding flavor (which, you should) you need a pair of these.
Chopping scallions, basil, and other flavorful ingredients is tedious, but you deserve better than bland food. And there’s a cleaning comb built into the storage cover (plus an *extra* cleaning tool) to make removing any herbs that are stuck in the blades a breeze!
Promising review: “I am a firm believer in not having lots of useless gadgets in the kitchen, or unnecessary gadgets that simply replicate normal items. But I love to cook and use lots of herbs, so when I saw these scissors at my son-in-law’s, I knew they were going to be a staple in my kitchen too. I just received them and used them tonight, but they seem to be sturdy, sharp, and very effective. I like that my herbs were chopped and not mushed as they often are when chopped with a knife. The little cleaning brush seems to work nicely. I like that they are dishwasher safe, though I think a nice swish through hot soapy water would do the trick usually. They will get a workout in my kitchen, so after I use them a while, I will update my review if I find that this tool is anything but the nice tool I think it is.” —Tennessee Mare
Get them from Amazon for $10.99.
Don’t Forget to Read:
- 25 Ideas To Decorate Your Home And Make It Even Cozier In 2020
- 12 Christmas Decoration Items From Amazon That Will Upgrade Your Home
i am a Journalist, Freelance Writer and Founder of DearArticles. with 5 years of experience writing across, Health, Fitness, Business, Wealth, Travels and a lot more. My outside-the-box approach to writing has helped his clients and his readers to grow their business and achieve their goals.in the high-powered world of Problems. I am on a mission to teach the world how to achieve success..